Monday, January 21, 2013

7. Verb tenses. Review.


In this website you can review the verb tenses, in case you need to (please ignore the advertisements).


1. Visit this link and start doing the exercises. Remember, you can use an online dictionary if you need to. The activities are sorted from easiest to more complex.

If this is too difficult for you, you can try these games:
game 1
game 2
game 3

2. If you finished activity 1, it means you're already an expert in verb tenses (or you cheated), so you can check out the previous posts on this blog, if you haven't before.

3. Post a comment telling what you did and your opinion.

You can also help those people who are having trouble with their activities.

20 comments:

  1. Its not very good.I dont like it CONNOR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked most of all the game about the basketball

    Sol:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked most the game abaut the basketball

    Lucia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like mos the game abaut the baskeball


    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Activity 7 is ok,though still got some mistakes, hopefully i get better!




    from Elizabeth Turley :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´ts not as good as I thought i got 70%




    DEKLAN

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like game 1 and game 2 and in total i only got five things wronge xx





    from leila abu-ramadan :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes,i liked the games so much! now i know a bit more about verb tense now! My favourite game was the basketball game and the golf game.

    Aoife Moran :D

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  9. today wee do the games i like the game1 a lot i like inglish veri veri much

    RAFAEL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you like dictionaries? You can use them whenever you need to. Watch your spelling!

      Delete
  10. i like this game and i play more this game




    MIKHAIL 5A

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LIKE GAME 3 I'ts very funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's funny is, I can't give you any extra score to add to your marks because you didn't leave your name with your comment.

      Delete
  12. I found it really hard when i got to Verb tense exercise 5.I had fun doing it too.I had a lot of help cause i wasn't that good at it.And i found it really hard aswell.I also played the games they were ok but i didnt like them that much
    Tamara Courtney Anderson xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. in this article as I think facebook and learned, as I think the facebook
    , who was the creator, how old is the creator, as it became known etc..
    One of the first to have entered the facebook like and with that site downloaded the server and all that.

    Rafael Persch 5-a

    ReplyDelete

REMEMBER TO SIGN WITH YOUR NAME

Then, select the option ANONYMOUS